Our BOSS HIRE team is looking for a new yardman! Work alongside our mechanic and administrator to provide small plant and gear hire service to CAMEX CIVIL Operations.
All training is provided with this role, which includes tasks such as:
- Maintaining the workshop and general assistance, such as loading and unloading hire orders.
- Assisting with small plant and equipment maintenance and cleaning.
- Collecting gear orders, and making deliveries of gear and machinery to sites.
Hours: 50+hours per week, 7:00am - 5:30pm, with additional hours available.
The Successful Candidate Requires:
- Ability to supply three references and pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Good attitude and enthusiasm, to follow direction and show initiative in every day tasks.
- Fit and able to undertake physical tasks.
- Full class one licence (class 2 preferable), with the ability to operate a manual vehicle and trailer.
- Forklift experience would be highly regarded for this role however it is not a necessity.
- A basic understanding of the civil industry and small plant engine maintenance would be beneficial, but is not required.
What We Offer:
Within our team, you will find great support and opportunity. We believe each person is a critical part of the team's success, so invest in and engage our people in great team building, development and wellbeing initiatives!
If interested apply now by submitting your CV or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org