Camex are committed to making a positive impact in the communities we work within and a real difference to our sustainable future for future generations to come. Our Corporate Social Responsibility Plan (CSR) provides a framework which Camex will operate within to enhance society and the environment we work within.
Topics our CSR covers include.
- Building diversity and equity into our purchasing policies, to ensure sustainable community outcomes.
- Employing and building skills within the local workforce and providing career advancement opportunities which address skill shortages and build long term capability for the local community.
- Water saving initiatives and responsible use of water during our operations
- Ensuring waterways are protected from pollutants, including remaining free from sediment
- We apply innovation to Design and Construction Methodologies, especially to larger projects, to reduce waste.
- Management of risks and training to ensure protection of the Ecosystems we are working in.
- Ensuring we leave the Ecosystem in the same or better condition than we found it
- Partnering with local community groups to locally source native seeds and plants where required
- Monitoring and reduction of our Carbon Footprint.